欧柏林大学 and 正规博彩十大网站
Video Description: Oberlin Scenes
This silent video makes quick cuts, with each of the following segments lasting 2 or 3 seconds.
From an aerial view, the Oberlin campus comes into focus, followed by:
- A dancer stretches in a dance studio.
- A conductor leads an orchestra, viewed from behind and above the musicians.
- A baseball player fields ground balls during practice.
- A bicyclist pedals along a path toward Memorial Arch.
- A professor teaches in a classroom.
- A swimmer performs the butterfly stroke.
- A silhouetted person approaches the curved wall outside Hall Auditorium at night.
- Several groups of students work in a science lab.
- A student is animated while explaining the artwork behind her.
- An athlete runs past a building on a cold morning.
- The strings of a double bass vibrate as they are played by a jazz musician.
- A pianist practices on a Steinway grand piano.
- In a museum gallery, a group of students gazes at a painting.
- A singer and piano accompanist rehearse in a sunny room.
- A student in class holds a pen while speaking.
- Holding a boom microphone, a student makes a recording.
- A student cook prepares fresh vegetables.
The video then loops back to the beginning.
One college, one conservatory, one community. 无限的可能性.
Oberlin’s college-conservatory synergy inspires profound connections between intellectual and artistic exploration, 理论与实践, creative freedom and professional discipline. We are a place for those who seek a rigorous education with integrity and purpose, 为影响而设计.
There are many great colleges and many great conservatories. 奥伯林只有一个.
学术 & 卓越的艺术
We offer one of the world’s great undergraduate educations. We will cultivate your curiosity and help you master the tools necessary to engage humanity’s most vexing challenges, 辩论, 艺术的前沿.
学习 & 劳动
It's not just our motto, it's our practice. Hands-on experience is a critical part of an Oberlin education. 在研究和学术方面, in creative work and performance, we make the connections between learning and doing, 在想象和行动之间.
From the very beginning—as the first college to adopt a policy to admit Black students and the first to grant undergraduate degrees to women in a co-ed program—we have championed critical work that yields necessary progress: new discoveries, 新音乐与艺术, 新想法, 新项目, new cultural practices and norms.
With its longstanding commitments to access, 多样性, 和包容, Oberlin is the perfect laboratory in which to study and design the world you want. You'll always feel that you belong here—we'll celebrate you just as you are, without compromise. We're a place where individual flourishing is a collective endeavor—we believe that it takes more than yourself to be yourself.
Every Oberlin experience is a collaborative enterprise between students and faculty. Your faculty mentors—world-renowned scholars, 艺术家, 老师, and citizens—will guide and push you, invested fully in your promise and in your future. They will challenge you to approach your education with a critical mind and a resilient heart.
In a quintessential college town in the heart of the Midwest, our picturesque location provides small-town charm and safety. It gives us lots of room to breathe and the freedom to explore and apply 新想法. 是否在校园里, 在奥柏林市, 或者在附近的克利夫兰, you'll find an expansive menu of cultural, 社会, 服务编程.
When our students graduate, they land in the most interesting places. We do amazing, life-changing, creative work. Our alumni use their Oberlin educations to give the world more joy, 希望, 意义, and justice—serving collectively as a global force for good. In every field, on every stage, Obies help people find the way forward.